Animation & film-making have been my passion since my teens and my profession for over 12 years. Since graduating with a Masters in Animation from the University of Technology, Sydney, I have taken on projects for clients across the globe. I apply myself to the craft of creating characters, stories, and ideas, delivered in visually engaging ways.
Susie's Best Fit
Creating compelling video content for broadcast or web, whether it's a dynamic edit, eye-catching graphics, or charming characters. I can work solo or as part of a team to bring your next project to life.
Awards & Accomplishments
- "Hans" 2013 - Director/Animator - Official Selection MIAF 2013
- "Beer Goggles" 2012 - Director/Animator - Official selection for Straight8 Cannes Lions, London ICA Straight8 finalist, In The Woods Festival, UK, & Bornshots Film Festival, Denmark. 2012.
- "A Monster Mess" 2011 - Director/Animator - Official selection for PLAY Festival Lisbon 2013, TIFF Kids 2012 & LIAF 2011
- "Make Piece" 2009 - Editor/Animator - Official selection for LA International Film Festival, Brooklyn International Film Festival, Short Story Merging Arts Festival 2009.
- "Soundlab" 2009 - DOP/Editor/Animator/Sound Designer - Official selection for Straight8 Cannes Lions
- "Monkeynaut" 2007 - Director/Animator - Official selection for MUFF, Portable Film Festival 2008, MIAF, AIAF, TIAF, LA Shorts Festival 2007
“I can honestly say that I have rarely had the pleasure of working with such a gifted individual as Susie. She has the ability to both create and animate objects and characters in such a way that they burst with personality and emotion - always answering the brief, and then some. Susie’s immaculate attention to detail and technical knowledge is second to none. Despite all this, she has no ego - she is calm, fun to work with and passionate about delivering amazing work in the nicest possible way.
— Jo Wallace, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, London.
“Fred & Eric have worked with Susie on a huge range of jobs, and every time she brings creativity, energy and a genuine passion to what she does. There’s nothing better than collaborating with someone who understands and compliments our creative vision with her own ideas, and will work tirelessly to execute them. She’s a joy to work with!
— Sarah Killeen. Managing Director, Fred & Eric, London.
Connect Me With Susan
Animation, commercial & film editing, motion graphics, music videos, stop-motion, model-making, data wrangling.
Susie's Client Resume
The Disney Channel, Jamie Oliver, The Maple Leafs, Family Channel, Skype, Channel 4, Save the Children, Universal Records, Southern Trains, Comic Relief, Orange, O2.