I bring to the table over twenty years experience in international marketing communications, bringing new technologies to market, a strong data analytics background and an ability to collaborate across the organization. I’ve worked in both private and public companies at the senior management level. I also co-founded the Ice Awards for creative in advertising for Atlantic Canada now in it’s 17th year.
I have the ability to distill complex issues and challenges into an easy to understand strategy for execution. I’m very forward looking and with extensive experience in leveraging current and emerging technologies to help companies reduce costs, improve profitability and leverage new opportunities. Yet at the same time I have a pragmatic approach to trends and technology with an ability to mitigate risks. I believe in collaboration and coaching whenever possible to help build capacity with teams. I have extensive experience in building distribution and reseller networks in foreign markets (EU, Latin America, Middle East and Asia) and negotiating complex international sales agreements.
I’m a senior marketing communications and business development executive looking to work with companies that want to grow their business internationally. My global experience and deep knowledge of technology would be ideal for a technology company looking to truly expand.
UNDP, UNOCHA, Medicins Sans Frontiers, Black & Decker, NS Provincial Lottery Corporation, HousingNS, Glennfidich, Global Affairs Canada, Makita Tools, Export Development Corporation (EDC), Unilever, SaltWire Network.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Co-Founder, Ice Awards for Creative in Advertising
- Featured in WIRED Magazine
- Regular lectures at Dalhousie University and Saint Mary’s University
- Marketing communications chair for 2 Big Data Congresses (2015 & 2017)
- Developed the digital strategy via UNDP in Iraq for independent news media company Aswat al-Iraq.
- Lead a digital research project for Global Affairs Canada that informed the governments’ foreign policy on Haiti.
- Launched a body scanner product across North America having negotiated 120 store campaign with Husqvarna-Viking sewing machine company.
I'm Interested In This Talent/Request Resume
Let us help you fill your positional need with the right talent. Fill out the form below to get this specific talent't name, work history and resume.
Marketing communications, international business development, research, marketing operations, MarTech and SalesTech